Setting up the IMan Magento Connector is a moderately technical task. Initial setup of the IMan Magento Connector and it’s Magento Extensions can take about an hour to accomplish if you’re well accustomed to IMan and Magento.
You will need to install files into your Magento Installation and your IMan Installation. If hosted separately, this will require you to install files to two different servers.
1. You must have IMan 2.0, 2.1, or 3.0 installed and configured to connect to your ERP suite.
2. You will need the installation files for the RAPID Web Sync suite, available at: EC Internet IMan Magento Connector Files.
3. FTP access to your Magento Server. (OPTIONAL: SSH access for debugging is highly recommended)
4. RDP or direct access to your IMan installation, and the ability to write files of the IMan/Addins directory on that machine.
5. If your web server is SSL secured, you must have TLS 1.0 enabled. IMan and .NET 3.5 do not support TLS1.1 or TLS1.2.
The IMan Magento Connector includes Magento Extensions that run on Magento Community Edition versions 1.7.x to 1.9.x. Enterprise edition compatibility is untested but should be supported for 1.7.x to 1.9.x versions.
Please note: Earlier versions of the RAPID Web Sync Extension use a different location in your Magento root installation. Please take a look at "Upgrading the Rapid Web Sync Extension" to make sure the extension is being installed in the right place.
Support for Magento 2 is planned for the near future.